I’m Chris Pearson
Web Developer, Website Manager & Consultant
Welcome to 3130 Design! I specialize in WordPress website development, management & security for small business clients in the US and abroad.
Your business deserves the best at every level whether a small portfolio page or a major eCommerce website. I obsess over the technical aspects of keeping your online presence in top shape, so you can focus on growth!
My no-nonsense philosophy includes:
- Top-tier website & email hosting (migrations always possible)
- Defense in depth security approach to prevent hacks
- Responsive web designs
- Privacy-focused website analytics through Fathom (rather than Google Analytics)
- Proactive problem resolution
- Fast content updates
- Expert guidance on how to use your website
- Smooth collaboration with single founders & small teams
Bilingual eCommerce website for an amazing café located in the heart of Kaiserslautern, Germany
My Exit Plan
Blog & eCommerce website for international author & speaker,
Rhonda D. Green
Worldwide membership & eCommerce website for Gem X, an influential jewelry social club founded in NYC.
C. Anthony Bryant
Portfolio website for the talented & gifted Harlem, New York vocalist & teacher, C. Anthony Bryant.
“Christopher is so excellent to work with. He is VERY responsive, always on schedule and really a great person to communicate with. He went above and beyond the work I needed and I am so appreciative of his time. I will definitely contract with him again in the future for more web work.”
– William Adams, Principal @ William Adams Design
“Working with Chris was a pleasure. He is very proficient, quick, helpful and professional. I learned quite a bit from him just from discussion various options. I will be working on some other upcoming projects with Chris again.”
– Julie Wolfe, Artist & Owner @ Julie Wolfe Design